- Rub each piece of food onto separate paper squares. Count to 20 while you rub, so that you test each food for the same amount of time.
- Label the squares so you remember which food you rubbed on each one.
- Put the papers in order from the most stained to the less.
- Leave them a week (an overnight is enough).
- After a week, put the papers in order again. You'll see that the order is different now.
Fat stains the paper while other liquid substances (mostly water) evaporate.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? WRITE YOUR COMMENTS.